1. Read: Discussion Background
Résumés provide a potential future employer with a quick (but detailed) summary of your skills, qualifications, and experience. Many employers spend as little as 6 seconds reviewing a job candidate’s résumé. For this reason, it is important that your résumé, including your career objective, is clear, concise, and grammatically correct.
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
- Copy and paste your career objective in the first sentence of your initial post.
- Explain what you want an employer to know about you after reading your career objective.
- Review your career objective for 6 seconds. Describe what stood out to you.