- Complete the required reading (attached file below and provided links).
- research the Bouvia v. Superior Court case.
- Write a 3-4 page research paper. In your paper, you are to respond to the following questions/statements Do not write the questions/statements and then answers. Integrate your answers to these questions into your paper in the appropriate section.
- Summarize the case.
- Distinguish between ethical and legal obligations and describe the disparities you observed between the two in this case.
- What ethical theory and theorist would you use to support either side of the case? Choose a theorist for either side and explain how it applies.
- Develop a list of missing or additional information that you would request as a committee member to help shed light on the position for all parties involved.
- Consider the legal ruling on the case. If you were the jury, what would be your decision/recommendation about this case? On what would you base your findings? What facts were presented in the case, in your research, and in the class discussion that support your findings?