Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for the board of directors to discuss your selected public health topic and the social responsibility of managers and organizations.
Complete the following in your presentation: In this assignment you and your learning team will research current public health topics and recommend socially responsible action. Physician and nurse shortages is the topic
- Describe the current status of your public health topic.
- Explain the legal and ethical issues related to your public health topic.
- Explain the impact of this public health topic on managers and organizations in the health care industry.
- Research at least 3 examples of ways health care organizations and managers have addressed this public health issue and demonstrated social responsibility.
- Recommend 5 strategies managers and organizations could use to be more socially responsible in trying to correct the legal and ethical issues related to the topic and provide a brief description of each strategy.
- Select 1 of the strategies discussed and explain why it is the best strategy to use for the public health topic selected.
- Include speaker notes, a title slide, and a reference slide.
Cite at least 1 reputable reference per team member used in creating your presentation. One reference must be your textbook. Reputable references include trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, a textbook, or other sources of similar quality.
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.
In this assignment you and your learning team will research current public health topics and recommend socially responsible action. Physician and nurse shortages is the topic