Create a board or PowerPoint presentation of important learning resources learned throughout the course. Explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan. You will also review and give feedback to the presentation of 2 classmates.
To prepare for the presentation, complete the following steps:
- Choose one topic from the prevention strategies and intervention recommendations identified in your Community Family Assessment.
- You will be teaching your client from module 4: the family.
- For example – if the family assessment from Module 4 indicated they need to be taught about Diabetes, then that is your topic for this assignment. If they have communication issues, then you teach about effective communication.
- Develop a teaching plan, including objective, content outline, teaching method, and time in a table format.
- Develop an evaluation plan for your teaching intervention and create a tool for feedback from your learners.
- For example – Use a questionnaire to confirm they learned the content.
Implement the teaching plan and evaluation during Visit 5 of your clinical experience and then:
- Summarize the outcomes of your teaching plan and evaluation.
- Include your teaching plan, evaluation tool, and summary.
- You may refer to the Presentation Template downloadfor guidance.
- Produce a video by using Studio (formerly known as Arc) record (voice-over) your presentation. See instructions here (Links to an external site.).
- Instructional Design and Technology at STU. (2020, August). How to use Studio [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/lcd16g_dY5E