System analysis is a process of collecting, organizing, and evaluating data about the information systems and the environment in which the system operates. For this section, you need to answer the following questions:
- What is the current system for your fictional healthcare organization?
- What problems do you have with the current system? Where do its weaknesses lie?
- What changes will the implementation of a new system yield, and how will they impact the working of the organization?
- Would you like to extend the existing system or replace it?
- What is your phase-out plan for the existing system?